• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Excellent!!

Wodin

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 15, 2006
Liverpool UK
I suggested today about them scraping the amount of kills being recorded in the stats and just recording kill points...well if I'm not mistaken that is what has been implemented. That will stop all those out kill collecting and actaully try and attack\defend and kill all on the Obj's...

So to all you who play just to rack up your stat kill ratio...looks like you will either have to find another game or start to learn how to play this one using some teamwork.

Reactions: Tukhachevskii
i suggested today about them scraping the amount of kills being recorded in the stats and just recording kill points...well if i'm not mistaken that is what has been implemented. That will stop all those out kill collecting and actaully try and attack\defend and kill all on the obj's...

So to all you who play just to rack up your stat kill ratio...looks like you will either have to find another game or start to learn how to play this one using some teamwork.
what ru talking about there is still kdr implemented in the stats....

Upvote 0
what ru talking about there is still kdr implemented in the stats....

There is still kills/Deaths ratio on the main profile page ( overview tab) , but not anymore on weapons stats in weapon progress tab under "statistics" what was previously " Kills " is now " Kill Points " but not sure if it makes any difference anyways as kills should give you one point ( actually with stats xp boost it's hard to say ) i may be wrong tho. :p

Upvote 0