• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

European Front?

How about World War 1? That would kick ass. In the more Arcade-like-FPS it would be quite boring because in a 1 to 1 Rifle fight they would jump like bunnys around each other etc. but in RO the Rifle fights are some of the most intense fights. Trenches, Tanks, limited SMGs und MGs, its already in the game. Shouldn't be a big deal.

Upvote 0
Blitz mod?

Blitz mod?

I totally agree that the 44-45 Western front has been way overdone.

Am I the only person here who would like to see a German Blitz mod? It could include Germany, Belgium, France, Poland, the Netherlands etc. It could also have a couple of maps with Russia v. Poland.

I would enjoy seeing thsi part of the war dipicted ingame, as it seems like it is often neglected.

Upvote 0
Well with BS doing North Africa, CS doing Italy if another team wanted to work alongside these two projects I'm sure materials could be shared to allow expansion and continuity between projects.

France and the Lowlands 1940 would be perfect, lots of early war brit and german equipment and just the need for new maps and plaayer models for brits and french weaponary etc.

Upvote 0
JCoquillon said:
Well with BS doing North Africa, CS doing Italy if another team wanted to work alongside these two projects I'm sure materials could be shared to allow expansion and continuity between projects.

France and the Lowlands 1940 would be perfect, lots of early war brit and german equipment and just the need for new maps and plaayer models for brits and french weaponary etc.
France/lowlands would be very hard because of the sheer amount of equipment that would need to be modelled... I think there are far easier mods to be done like Winter War-Continuation War(lots of russian and german stuff already modelled).

Anyway, if people wanted to make a different thing I'd go for PACIFIC THEATRE! Oh yes.

Upvote 0
I wouldn't mind seeing the inclusion of the British Commandos in something like the Norweigen theatre. The Germans were absolutely terrified of these guys, they brandished foot long bayonets that looked more like something out of Freddie Vs Jason.
There is whole new area of warfare in the Pacific Theatre aswell, you have the fight over Kohima and the horrific bayonet and close quarter fighting with which the Oxfordshire and Berkshire units defeated the Japanese at the Battle of the Tennis Court. They're not called 'The Forgotten Army' for nothing, the British in the Pacific is a seriously under emphasised arena of WW2.

Last edited:
Upvote 0