• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

enough is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

ur undead mom

Feb 11, 2011
Ok, my status says im a junior member, but ive been stalking here for a long time, and i am a original RO1 player, just to get that out on the the table. Now what needs to be done, is all the new people coming in here need to stop *****ing about how the game sucks or how it is exactly like COD, if you think so then keep your opinion to yourself and don't buy the game, your criticism is not constructive. I am sick of coming on here and seeing 12 new posts about how the game sucks.
thank you

Eric

Ok, my status says im a junior member, but ive been stalking here for a long time, and i am a original RO1 player, just to get that out on the the table. Now what needs to be done, is all the new people coming in here need to stop *****ing about how the game sucks or how it is exactly like COD, if you think so then keep your opinion to yourself and don't buy the game, your criticism is not constructive. I am sick of coming on here and seeing 12 new posts about how the game sucks.
thank you

Eric

so why dont u play and pass on the forum

Reactions: BigMorgan
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.