• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Enemy skins match levels

Philbo72

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2021
There's plenty of skins over the seasons for the monsters and certain maps/levels designed with those skins in mind, something I'm yet to see, and hope has been implemented since my hiatus from the game, is having those skin changes for the specific levels they were designed for... Such as the circus monster skins for the carnival level, or the Santa/Krampus level having the nightmare Christmas skins.

It's a small detail, but it makes a big difference in breaking up the game's monotony and helps certain levels stand out a little more, and that little bit more unique too. I'd love to see the themes of the levels go beyond just the level itself and include the zeds in what makes them different, especially when we're out of any particular season.

Blowing up an evil elf when it's not Christmas is pretty fun!

Reactions: NikJav
There's plenty of skins over the seasons for the monsters and certain maps/levels designed with those skins in mind, something I'm yet to see, and hope has been implemented since my hiatus from the game, is having those skin changes for the specific levels they were designed for... Such as the circus monster skins for the carnival level, or the Santa/Krampus level having the nightmare Christmas skins.

It's a small detail, but it makes a big difference in breaking up the game's monotony and helps certain levels stand out a little more, and that little bit more unique too. I'd love to see the themes of the levels go beyond just the level itself and include the zeds in what makes them different, especially when we're out of any particular season.

Blowing up an evil elf when it's not Christmas is pretty fun!
Yees that's what i want too

Upvote 0