• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

EGS PSA: Launch Issues

Welcome to our new Epic Game Store players!

We are excited to see so many new faces join the Killing Floor community. With the launch of the EGS build we have confirmed a few issues and are working on a hotfix to address several of them in short order.

• Players are getting non suppressed logs when looking at the EGS server browser which is leading to logs which are gigs large which are causing performance issues on the CPU and hard drive read/write speeds
  • Some players are having issues getting servers to show up or find match-made games even after making sure the game is allowed in security software. We are investigating and you can help out by participating in the bug report thread on this very subject: https://forums.tripwireinteractive....ion-investigation-thread.2336211/post-2342060
  • Players who try and filter the server browser or matchmaking games with any filters but the defaults may hide all available servers. For now please only use the default filters.
We continue to look into the remaining issues players report. See you on the Killing Floor!

Last edited:

Comments

Raphael Kelevra

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 10, 2020
killing floor doesn't synchronize with my epic game account, so i can't play online, only offline with any progress.

wolfhart

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 10, 2020
I have the same problem with multiplayer conections, i love this game, i played the first killing floor for a long long time... Really, if you guys fix that i will very pleased, and i will play for hours! I tryed to fix it but doesn't worked.

Za1d0

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 11, 2020
My game doesnt even start it instantly lands on the bugsplat error page is there any fix for it

berkaymustafa

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 11, 2020
ı had a issue that makes my game unplayable . ı downloaded game using epic games,but see no servers . l tried every filter in the server browser but it is not showing any server.ı hope this problem solves as soon as possible .

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
As its written above:
"Players who try and filter the server browser or matchmaking games with any filters but the defaults may hide all available servers. For now please only use the default filters."

MojoReach

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 12, 2020
the game will randomly freeze when on the waiting screen. I will have to log out of my pc or restart it to close the program. Sometimes I will be lucky and be able to close it with task manager.

Boonan

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 12, 2020
Got the game through Epic Games and whenever I start it up I'm always zoomed into the to left side of the screen, and on the odd chance I'm not zoomed in my mouse is stuck in the top left as if the game has been divided into 4 sections on my screen and I can't play at all because of it

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Please try deleting your mydocs/mygames/killing Floor 2 folder, and making sure that folder is not write protected when the game regenerates it.

ImHeadHunter

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 13, 2020
Hello, My problem is that I use GeForce Now and the same thing happens from the servers, it does not find any and besides that, the game is not linked to any account, in the launcher of epic games my account linked, but at the moment of start the game my name appears as a player and all the progress that I had made is erased and everything goes back to 0, in addition to , my friends not appearing to me, is there any solution?

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Geforce Now is not officially supported at this time as far as I am aware. Please try without it and see if the issues persist.

Reactions: ImHeadHunter