• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

East coast servers? West coast players?

THunter

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 10, 2007
CA
All the decent servers seem to be located on the east coast (2.FJg, 7Cav, etc.) Im located on the west coast near LA. If I join a east coast server I average a 140 ping...which isnt that bad, Its playable when there isnt a lag spikes.

Ive played on servers located on the west coast and in LA and had AWESOME pings in the 2 digits...but those same servers on the west coast are dead and have been dead for quite some time. Id like to see some of us west coasters fill up a west coast server and enjoy some decent pings for once...Perhaps we can get a west coast server to be a popular one.

There really isnt all that many good servers located east or west to choose from after filtering out high pings, empty servers, passwords, etc.

Thoughts from anybody on the west coast?

EAST:
attachment.php

WEST:
attachment.php

Honesty 2.FJg and =7cav= are the only decent servers worth playing for US players. All the others have bots for boosting noobs.

Last edited:
Reactions: aD.Luoson
I'd be interested, but it does seem like us west coast players just end up filling the east coast servers up and playing on them. Duck Soup used to be a great west coast server, but it died off. East coast servers are still highly playable for me at 120-200ms pings though. I find consistency in the ping is much more important than the actually number if its under 250ms, you just learn to lead more.

Upvote 0
Same here, im inLA and there arnt many good servers and about 2 servers running realism (1 of which is running that horrendous Fallen Fighters map 24/7)

I have time to play in the evening because i have work/school and by that time there are like 200 people on total most of them eastcoast or european.

so f***ing lame...

Upvote 0