• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Dying while carrying DShK causes it to disappear for the rest of the match

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Thank you for the report, making sure QA knows about this issue.

Patu.Kuovi

Aug 19, 2007
Also love the fact the DShK disappears from some ammo dumps when the north faction captures it. This happens on some maps but I am not sure which ones right now (not much of a bug report eh? :eek:).

VTD75

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 23, 2017
This bug happens with such regularity that I had assumed it was an intentional choice on the part of the devs.

I do hope that this issue is taken care of in the next round of patches, as it largely negates the usefulness of the DShK. On some maps, it actually feels like the North has it worse than it did before the 'mobile HMG' change was added, because the DShK are simply nowhere to be found.

Feb 23, 2013
this also happens when you get shot deploying / removing it.
I don't know what happens to it when a GI deploys it or carries it

Patu.Kuovi

Aug 19, 2007
starfish trooper;n2333611 said:
I don't know what happens to it when a GI deploys it or carries it
Nothing, it works as it is supposed to AFAIK. They can even steal your AAMG and take it somewhere out of the combat zone where you cannot follow. :mad:

Patu.Kuovi

Aug 19, 2007
Oh, I just noticed that you cannot capture (or defend) an area in Supremacy (maybe same happens in Territories?) if you are using the AAMG.