• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Dual wielding, Max levels, the Commando

I have found that the best barrel length for a .308 is 18", the 20" is about the same, but longer barrels than that don't get a whole lot of additional velocity, and you start having barrel harmonic issues as well.

Also, the SA80 family was absolutely horrendous garbage when it first came out. They have fixed a lot of the issues with the weapons platform, it seems like a decent rifle now. Also, bullpup triggers generally suck, it usually has to do with the linkage and the way all that is set up. I like the gun in KF though, and the philosophy of a longer barrel length in a shorter overall package is a good thing.

As for the FAL, it is a damn fine weapon, and has earned its reputation.

The "max level" thing would be fine, or not. I play to kill stuff, so I don't care either way. As for having a life, I enjoy playing games a lot, and I will continue to do so, regardless of what society thinks is cool. I'm not really sure what "having a life" means anyways. When I ask, usually people respond by mentioning a series of boring activities that I have no interest in.

Upvote 0
I have found that the best barrel length for a .308 is 18", the 20" is about the same, but longer barrels than that don't get a whole lot of additional velocity, and you start having barrel harmonic issues as well.

Also, the SA80 family was absolutely horrendous garbage when it first came out. They have fixed a lot of the issues with the weapons platform, it seems like a decent rifle now. Also, bullpup triggers generally suck, it usually has to do with the linkage and the way all that is set up. I like the gun in KF though, and the philosophy of a longer barrel length in a shorter overall package is a good thing.

As for the FAL, it is a damn fine weapon, and has earned its reputation.

The "max level" thing would be fine, or not. I play to kill stuff, so I don't care either way. As for having a life, I enjoy playing games a lot, and I will continue to do so, regardless of what society thinks is cool. I'm not really sure what "having a life" means anyways. When I ask, usually people respond by mentioning a series of boring activities that I have no interest in.

I'd call that existing, not living. If you're being forced via whatever outside forces to do something you don't like for the sake of conformity, you are no longer living, but existing.

The "right arm of the free world" is indeed very nice. I love using it in KF. It's my main gun as Rambo, with the M4 as backup.

The guns work very well, and are excellent works.

Upvote 0