• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Dual Weapons BUG

I warn you that my English is bad. Since I'm Russian. I'm sorry.
Error or bug is that when you buy another weapon(M9 or Revolver 1856) that if you had all the cartridges, when you buy 50%, will immediately disappear.If you buy at the same time, the ammo and sell the gun then the ammo will not be saved. and I think double weapons.
Ie bug is that if you have full ammo or even half of them. Then when you buy another weapon, cartridges are "included" are not added, but rather clean.

I warn you that my English is bad. Since I'm Russian. I'm sorry.
Error or bug is that when you buy another weapon(M9 or Revolver 1856) that if you had all the cartridges, when you buy 50%, will immediately disappear.If you buy at the same time, the ammo and sell the gun then the ammo will not be saved. and I think double weapons.
Ie bug is that if you have full ammo or even half of them. Then when you buy another weapon, cartridges are "included" are not added, but rather clean.

Try dropping your first gun, then buy your second gun, then pick up your first. You should have your all your ammo ( up to the max ).

Upvote 0