• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Do you think they will add more countries?

Sweet Lebanon; its like 2 remakes of HL mods. The Trenches and Tour of Duty. Both were excellent mods, especially TT. TT was amazing I just loved the bolt action melee combo just epic. Unfortuantely, not many played ToD but it was an amazing mod so many original ideas that went to waste. For some reason Vietnam games don`t do to well, probably cause the yanks lost and can`t face it. Thats why they never get bored of re-playing D-day 100 times in 100 different games.

The reason why vietnam games have done poorly is mainly due to the setting itself, dense jungles and so if you would have a truly realistic representation of the combat it wouldn't be very fun.

If you then go to much to the other side it just becomes like any other shooter with a few palm trees around, and so i've high hopes for In Country Vietnam but we'll see.

I enjoyed the Vietcong games.

Upvote 0
Italian and Hungarian armies is a definite possibility for the future, also seeing as it hasnt really been done in any mainstream game (or even indie game for that matter!), makes it a very original and exciting prospect indeed. Considering the large variety in arsenals that the hungarians and italians had it would feel very unique also.

Upvote 0