• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Do you guys see this!? :D

Dolan

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 9, 2014
Canada
www.youtube.com
I am so happy with how cool the customization is looking now, I mean look at mah buddy DJ Skully :')

He's got new headphones and an awesome new red leather jacket.
82ff2dbd38c94dfd17c4ce8eacfa5841.png

I am so happy that we will be able to change the style of our characters and make them look the way WE want, KF2 for me is already a 10/10 with everything.

He's got them Beats by Dre.

I didn't see much character customization (appearance wise), but it looks like the placeholders are there for future expansion when all the game essentials are completed. I want to ability to de-customize my character naked like some of these open world games.

There is no room for underwear in the apocalypse. Commando through and through.

Upvote 0
Edit: Sorry, I saw the medic skill selected and jumped to conclusions...
I'm still super happy that they're bringing back Skully and adding character customization!

As a medic main myself, I absolutely loved that they finally gave Medics some sort of combat bonus :^)
I really cannot tell you how happy I am that they gave us poison.

I always just loved playing medic even when I didnt need to heal, just for the movement speed boost. I'm glad I can go into it now without having to just be a heal bot.

Maybe now I wont have to buy a medic gun/hunting shotgun to be relevant ;^)

Last edited:
Upvote 0