• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Do the characters know what they're getting into?

Mocaff

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 8, 2021
Besides the obvious returning characters like Mr. Foster, Scully, and Alberts do the new characters know that they're going to be fighting against cloaking, chainsaw-wielding, flame throwing, acid vomiting, eardrum damaging, machinegun having, gas tossing, laser shooting, missile bombing, creepy crawling, one-arm having, steroid abusing zeds or were they told they were going to simply dispose of harmless cysts?

For my favorite character Anton, I doubt he cares much. He probably just wants to make sense of being thrust into modern times and being a soldier, fighting would be the best way either to focus or keep his mind off the enormity of his situation. That and to kill Hans. And he seems to have adapted well.

I think Santa just wants something else to do during the rest of the year since his workshop's been destroyed.

Upvote 0
For my favorite character Anton, I doubt he cares much. He probably just wants to make sense of being thrust into modern times and being a soldier, fighting would be the best way either to focus or keep his mind off the enormity of his situation. That and to kill Hans. And he seems to have adapted well.

I think Santa just wants something else to do during the rest of the year since his workshop's been destroyed.
Mrs. Foster just wants a m4

Upvote 0