• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Do not eat instantly

KILLGTWO

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 13, 2021
First of all I would like to make it clear that I am not criticizing the game or diminishing it, not least because, I recognize that it is very good and fun, I am just presenting a suggestion for change based on my opinion. ceasing to roll, I would basically like to change the "way" the shark swallows its victims, but I'm not referring to any animation or anything like that, but the condition for that to happen (the shark swallows the victim), because in the game the shark instantly swallows his victim when her life reaches zero. it would be cool (in my opinion of course) if this "system" of swallowing the victim was similar to the game jaws unleashed, where we can hold the victim in our mouths even after they are dead, which gave a certain freedom to destroy the bodies, because the shark did not swallow them instantly. so basically this is what i would like this mechanics to be changed so that we can decide when the shark will swallow its victims allowing us to "play" with the corpses.

Reactions: ATOdinson