• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS difficulties of Allies winnig

gerl Francis

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 12, 2014
Japan
As far as I see , as more players have get used to this game, it becomes more difficult for Allies to win (except Betio and Saipan).
In many rounds, Allies can't take or deffend the first capzons (A and B) , the rounds often become one-side games.

For example, in Pelilu, in many cases, Allies end up taking A or sometimes can't take both A and B. In the server I often play in Japan, Pelilu had long been cut from map louding list. Also in kwajalin in many cases Allies can't even take B.

So. I suggest that there should be some fixes especially in Pelilu and Kwajelin. for exmple, change radio locatios, more reinforcements in Allies, fewer knee motors and so on.

I hope what I mean will be understood.

You are exactly right. We have gotten too used to the maps that are currently in rotation where it ends up stalemating mid-way through the map.

I myself do not think changing the map is the long term solution for we just end up getting too used to it again. Fresh maps are something that is needed to keep a game fresh, customs and the like.

Upvote 0
My experience is the total opposite. Doesn't even depend on the maps.

The US are winning more often than the Japanese. But maybe thats just me.

Thanks. I agree with you. Before update of last year (introduced Betio, last September) Allies had more reinforcement, so I saw Allies win many times.
Also, even now. becoming a good game depends on the team members.In case of Japanese side including many low or recruit players, Allies will win easily.

However, I often see in various severs that veteran players tend to join in advantageous side.

Upvote 0
You are exactly right. We have gotten too used to the maps that are currently in rotation where it ends up stalemating mid-way through the map.

I myself do not think changing the map is the long term solution for we just end up getting too used to it again. Fresh maps are something that is needed to keep a game fresh, customs and the like.

Thank you. I appreciate your commnent. What you say is almost what I wanted to say.

Fresh maps are a better solution.However, I want to enjoy two maps as long as possible, because there are not so many formal maps in RS.

Upvote 0
For a middle skilled to veteran public of players, japs and americans are pretty balanced (if we don't consider campaign).

But if we consider a server of newbie to middle-skilled players, the USA have a great advantage, because their best advantages (BARs, flamers:rolleyes:, semi-autos...) require a lot less skill than the ones of the counterpart (Banzai charge overall, then booby traps and mortars).

However, sometimes can happen that, if you play on a good server, there are more vets on the japs side, because they consider it "more difficult to win with".

Upvote 0
Late last night, the Japanese were winning like crazy on the full 2FJg server, and there was some team stacking going on. Glorious banzai charges to be sure. But, the reason for the stacking: There were two or three defeatist Allied players poisoning morale with their voicechat whining and complaining about their teammates.

I know it got on my nerves, the constant negativity - so I switched to Axis and joined the spanking party. I suspect this happens a lot when whiners get on and just batch and cry about how they're on the "worst team evar". They drive the good players to the opposing team.

Upvote 0