• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Didn't get last needed achievement

Nubbers

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 27, 2009
AZ, USA
So I've been sitting at 63 of 65 achievements for some time now. The last two? Beating Wyre on suicidal, and, of course, beating all three summer maps on suicidal.

Now, it has up to this point been ridiculously hard to find a group playing that level to begin with, much less a group that is competent enough to reach the patriarch. I finally get a group that not only succeeds in reaching the patriarch, but waxing his ***.

I sat in the game until nearly all had left, and did not receive my achievements. I left the server and checked my list, but hadn't received them. I quit the game, restarted: nothing.

I'm sure you can understand my monumental frustration at not getting these final two achievements after many travails. I spent about ten minutes searching these forums looking for similar problems, but all I could find were dead threads that dealt with a random assortment of achievement glitches.

Any clues as to my dilemma and/or possible solutions to rectify the problem?