• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation DH vehicles

AXEL

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 25, 2008
I have seen a few RO mods come out with great material that could be used through different theaters (either the same armies or through lend-lease) but are soley being used in that mod. I understand that some of the material was made by the mod teams, but some of it also was made independantly and absorbed into the mod. I'm wondering if anyone is willing to compile a cache of material that has been made for all to use in maps and theaters where it applies, instead of limiting its awesomeness to one mod or another.

yeah, people are stingy with their creations :(

yeah totally. I can't believe some of the modders. They do all that hard work for nothing then don't allow us to use their creations in our projects no matter the quality.

It's outrageous, it's although they want quality control over their work and a right to say what projects it's used in. I can't believe it.

:D

Upvote 0
I have seen a few RO mods come out with great material that could be used through different theaters (either the same armies or through lend-lease) but are soley being used in that mod. I understand that some of the material was made by the mod teams, but some of it also was made independantly and absorbed into the mod. I'm wondering if anyone is willing to compile a cache of material that has been made for all to use in maps and theaters where it applies, instead of limiting its awesomeness to one mod or another.

Well start a mod (website+idea etc.) and then contact the mod teams/modders and you'll probably get some stuff.

Upvote 0
yeah totally. I can't believe some of the modders. They do all that hard work for nothing then don't allow us to use their creations in our projects no matter the quality.

It's outrageous, it's although they want quality control over their work and a right to say what projects it's used in. I can't believe it.

:D

I don't know some work I wouldn't want to put my name on :cool:

Upvote 0
I think all the mods should share, and CC should be compulsory to RO like a official update. It has so many new awesome weapons yet they are never used because some tards didnt download it and complained that they couldnt join any servers. Lend lease stuff would be pretty nice, espically the halftracks as the soviets loved those.
But yeah, make CC compulsory.

Upvote 0
Yes, ask one of the project leaders if you'd like to use something from DH.
1 little point though about the DH tanks, the current DH tanks were really never used in good numbers or at all in some cases in the Ost-front yes even the M4A1 Sherman remember the soviets mainly recieved M4A2's and A3's.

Last edited:
Upvote 0