• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Delicious Lab Meat !

Delicious Lab Meat !

• Horrible. I wont eat it, I am against it

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Meh. I wont eat it, but I see it's use

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Delicious, Looking forward for my daily meat pill

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • It's a solution to fead the planet.

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
What I'm wondering is that if people are generally against cloning, now how is this different from that? Artificially growing meat, what the hell?
The way the planet is overpopulating it's a way to ensure enough food will be available with less space needed to get it, but like Drakon said, where will it end? This might very well turn into a slippery slope.

Having enough food to feed the people on this planet is not really possible, there will always be more mouths to feed then can be provided for. Of course in a state controlled enviroment it's theoretically possible but the recent examples of china/NKs famines don't give an optimistic view of that. There are a lot of studies on that topic as far back as darwins time, iirc that was part of his original research.

I dont think there is anything wrong with greater population density but the air pollution that comes with it is pretty scary to think about. Already the rich in china have private subway lines to avoid the air in cities, it probably wont be long until gas makes are policy for citizens to wear as well.

Upvote 0