• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

"Deathmatch" mode and "Patriarch" mode ideas

Arcane

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
england
Hey guys, Me and 3 of my friends are already addicted to the game and have put in enough hours since the release. We love the majority of things about the game, but agree that the same survival gameplay might get a bit stale.

DEATHMATCH MODE:
I would love the thought of a standard deathmatch mode. There's a rumour that some guy managed to allow 52 players onto his modded map, and it would be really nice to have some Humans vs Infected gameplay, as much as just standard Counter-Strike-ish gameplay.

PATRIARCH MODE:
I also had an idea to have a Patriarch game mode, where 1 player out of the possible 6 is the Patriarch, and receives a generous health and damage boost, and the other 5 have to take him out. He gets the Patriarch abilites, such as cloaking and healing, and also gets the Gatling Gun and Heavy Melee.

Either idea would definitely spice up the gameplay for many months to come. I hope some budding mods or even the KF team themselves support one of these ideas, thanks!