• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Custom Map / Mod Tools, HTTP Redirect and SND

[VS-UK]Joe

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Hi there,

Sorry if this has been awansered before, i tryed searching however i was unable to get anything clear answer or indeed find any threads with the simular suggested i want to put forward.

Were all famous the the "call of duty" series however i highly supected that this game will be better than the latest jibberish that has come out of IW.

However i would like to suggest that to make this game exremaly sucessfully i personally think it requires a few things that i am unable to find any information about, and these are

Search and Destory : The gametype has been involved in may extremaly popular FPS games and it is the key gametype for many clans. If this game has this it will score highly on the brownie points for populatiry.

Mod/map tools: This is pritty self explanitery, Killing foor for example has an amazing amount of custom maps and with the same tools avilable to RO2 it would be amazing (However again i cannot find a dencent answer if we can expect this)

Lastly the only thing i can thing is missing the the ability to download maps/mods while connecting. I know this probbley wont be an easy task however with all the effort into a FPS game with the ability to "mod/map the **** out of it" it really does need this ability.

I thank you for reading my post and hope that RO2 is as good as all the inforamtion/videos suggest it will be!

Thanks

Joe.

1) We have our own take on a one life game mode called Countdown.

2) Mod/Mapping tools will be available at launch

3) Servers will have the ability to download maps and mutators to players

edit: problem solvered

also, the issue of countdown being a one-point mode has been brought up before, so people are at least planning to create a 2-point version :D. Although it might **** people up that they don't get to put down their gun and type in 735560 or 656565656565656565 for a while :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0