• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Custom Killing Floor Soundtrack - Abombination

Thanks you guys. This is deffinitely unlike anything I've ever created out of my 160 or more documented original pieces.

HalfDemon - I couldn't agree with you more. The level of studio in which I posses is not nearly as high as a professional studio would have. I produce on a home computer with Acid Music and Fruity Loops. I've been producing since Fall of 1999. That set aside,

I need to fix a few things on sound levels for some loops, and edit some of the ones I've created to fit. The quality on youtube is deffinitely not as good as the original saved file, but thats conversion burn. As for low guitars and bass clunks, they are coming in the future. I plan to have at least 5 complete original tunes for the soundtrack pack.

STEAM - Dafe

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I did get a few moments to toy with it a little, and I tried speeding it up which is ok if you are into a faster momentum, but I also did slow it down, and that made a lot of the lower metal sounds better. I will set up a poll a day or 2 after I've fixed and uploaded the 3 files, and you guys can tell me which one would fit the best.

03-28-2012

I've come to the conclusion that I will increase the speed of the first custom song. It just sounds better at a higher tempo. I will be working on mastering the loops and sound quality as well as extending the song to about 3 minutes. Keep checking back for more updates!

Last edited:
Upvote 0