• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Complete mess of bugs

AndreyE

Sep 16, 2011
Let me tell first, that if there would be a button on steam called let's say "get refunded in 24 hours get the game deleted without being able to rebuy ever again" - I would definetely use it.
In my whole life I've never seen a game so much bugged.
Is this paid alfa-test? Who's getting paid?

Mulitplayer issues:
Tank gets stucked. Then I fire shots all of them dissapear in nowhere!
Guy lies - I can't stab him! Guy stands on a barrel - can't stab him!
I press LMB - nothing happpens or happens later when I don't want it...
Everything is laggy even after the patch. I get ping of 2(!) to a server, and when connected ending with ping 140. Then people see me thru smoke when I'm in trench and then fire with head-shot! I guess that means cheats are out.
So the game is obviously ruined and not a 1000 patches will ever fix it. This means fewer servers, players and bigger pings and less choice of game types.
Not buying ever again.

crysis 2 wasn't playable first 2 weeks after release, black ops - 2 month. tripwire are working on it, i think

Crysis and Black Ops had a working singular player component to at least keep people interested. I can't even beat SP because of a gorram bug. The entire point of RO2 is MP and when it's bugged to the point of nigh unplayability I find it hard to just call them growing pains.

Upvote 0
Maybe research games before you buy them. The forum's been here for years.

I've been playing flawlessly for weeks now, and recommend everybody to buy it. Splinter Cell: Double Agent had more problems than this game.

You are the one of few people who doesn't have problems.
I can play all fine graphically but my sound goes away after map change.
So I have to quit the game every other map and rejoin....
I'd also recommend this game to people but I'd tell them to get it with their own risk, though.

Upvote 0
and of course, how could I forget about not working achievements?
I'm getting them at random and stuck at 6 kills with some N... rifle

Soon the world will see the real score, which was not bribed, and that will be surely not 10\10, not even 7.5.... in Russia it's getting close to 5.5
so people won't buy, and again, we will suffer from the lack of servers and eventually high pings.... and I paid 23USD and think it's too much.... I wonder how some who paid 40 feel ripped-off...
I should have taken care to read thru forum before buying....

Upvote 0