• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Cheap game server redirect hosting

D12Eminem989

Dec 30, 2009

Use coupon code: TRIPWIRE50 to get 50% off your first month.

What does Gaming Redirect offer and what does it do?
Gaming Redirect offers server admins the ability to host their servers custom content on a remote machine known as redirect servers or fastdownload servers. Gaming Redirect eliminates your servers stress and resources needed to download custom content as well provides blazing speeds for your visitors. Without a redirect server, your visitors will most likely play somewhere else.

What are the plans and prices for Gaming Redirect?
We have servers in the USA and Netherlands

Standard
HD Space: 10GB SSD Storage
Bandwidth: Unmetered
Setup: FREE
Price: $3/Month

Advanced
HD Space: 20GB SSD Storage
Price: $6/Month

Pro
HD Space: 35GB SSD Storage
Price: $10/Month

Where are your servers located and what kind of speeds can I expect?
https://www.gamingredirect.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=3

Head on over to the site to find more information. Please open a support ticket directly through our site. Please do not PM me.

Last edited:
Standard
HD Space: 10 Gigs
Bandwidth: Unlimited
Price: $3/Month

Advanced
HD Space: 30 Gigs
Price: $6/Month

Pro
Price: $10/Month

Unlimited
Price: $15/Month

Head on over to our site for full details and ask us questions before you decide to purchase.

Note: Users and customers are required to read over our Terms of Service.

There are a few typos.

Reactions: D12Eminem989
Upvote 0
Question, just to be helpful, and you might want to include it in your FAQ..

Where is/are your redirect(s) located?

I know they can just test the 16mb test file (and you should include that), and I -assume- you're located in the US (because it's a US hosting company, and your domain is reg'd in the US), but some people might still want to know the physicalities of your services.
(again, just trying to be helpful, and honestly, most people don't know or care what/where is it, but it's one of the things I do look for)

Cheers;

Upvote 0
Question, just to be helpful, and you might want to include it in your FAQ..

Where is/are your redirect(s) located?

I know they can just test the 16mb test file (and you should include that), and I -assume- you're located in the US (because it's a US hosting company, and your domain is reg'd in the US), but some people might still want to know the physicalities of your services.
(again, just trying to be helpful, and honestly, most people don't know or care what/where is it, but it's one of the things I do look for)

Cheers;
That's actually a great idea, I will put that somewhere on the site. If your wondering, the servers are located in Texas, USA. Thanks for the heads up! :)

Upvote 0