• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Carrier Comman Gaea Mission

I wasn't sure about the game at first but I have to say it's pretty good already. Had a few crashes but hey, it's beta and apart from that it's running great on my aging rig (stable 60fps with vsync and slightly reduced graphics).

I completely agree with Sic-Disaster but he forgot to mention one important thing: The Soundtrack is AMAZING!
Just listen to this:
Carrier Command: Gaea Mission - OST (Credits; P&C Beta) - YouTube
Carrier Command Gaea Mission BETA / Main Menu / Soundtrack / Ost / NOT OFFICIAL! - YouTube

I already regret my decision to go with the cheaper option.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Even worse than ArmA1?

That would be rather bad. ArmA 1 didn't even run on my POS PC when I bought it. Had to modify shortcuts and similar just to get it to load.

I guess this was more of a side project while ArmA 3 was the main focus and it shows. Which is too bad, because the concept of the game looked really good. If it had MP I could have seen a lot of good mod potential for it as well.

Upvote 0
Weird, I played the first beta and had little trouble playing the game.
The AI had some trouble with dams and bridges but otherwise worked OK, with the only real annoyance being the enemy carrier trying to retreat after being damaged too much with obviously cheating speeds. Seriously, it was like it wanted to go into hyperspace :p
What are the problems people are having?

Upvote 0