• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

can't rank up as commando

mordax

Dec 29, 2010
so .... when can we expect a fix for the stats glitch that has been there for like .. EVER?

i've reported this bug few times, but nothing's been done about it. tripwire doesn't even have a proper form to contact them, instead they have some childish forum that nobody ever reads.

about 8-10 months ago, i was commando level 21 or something like that. after one patch, i got reset to 0 and haven't been able to level up ever since. WHAT IS THIS BS?!!! when will you fix? how long do i need to wait for fix?

I already changed my review on steam to NEGATIVE as this game is getting nowhere. instead of fixing bugs, you greed for more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and add some nonsense microtransactions.
I no longer support tripwire and i'll put up bad reviews everywhere. i'll ask my friend (who has 3 million+ subs on youtube) to put up a bad review too. This is ridiculous! 8 MONTHS we wait for update and all we get is some stupid micro transactions??? no fixes and now my game also crashes constantly when i turn nvidia flex on.

complete rubbish.