• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Cant connect to any servers.

Here is what was in my log file. As you might be able to see from this, I am able to connect to a game sometimes, but very rarely.

[2009-10-23 19:32:43][0,0] : Log session started
[2009-10-23 19:32:43][0,0] : SetSteamID( [A:1:0:0] )
[2009-10-23 19:32:43][1,2] : Connect() starting connection (eNetQOSLevelLow, 68.142.64.164:27017, UDP)

What log file is that? It certainly doesn't look like KillingFloor.log, but it also doesn't look like Steam.log

Also, what brand of router do you have?

Upvote 0
What log file is that? It certainly doesn't look like KillingFloor.log, but it also doesn't look like Steam.log

Also, what brand of router do you have?

I have no idea how to read or interpret log files. The only games I've played on Steam though are KF, CSS, Nation Red, Americas Army 3, and DODS.

I'm not using a router, I'm connected straight to the modem via ethernet cable. Its a CISCO DPQ2425 from WOW and its new.

Upvote 0
You've posted Steam's connection log, rather than killingfloor.ini which usually appears in a location similar to this:

Code:
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor\System

Bizarre that it's not showing a steam ID. Are you sure you're not trying to play while in offline mode?

The log I posted was from the logs folder in the system folder of my KF directory. It was titled connection_log_7707.
Did you need my ini? Here it is just in case:

Protocol=KillingFloor ProtocolDesc...aultMaps=KF-Offices DefaultMaps=KF-WestLondon

Upvote 0
I am having the same exact issue and my computer is more than capable for playing this game, I play games like battlefield bad company 2 on the highest settings, so that should show that my pc is very capable. I have been able to play the game online like normal, but then out of no where today, it does the same thing that GCameron is going through. The only possibly important difference is I'm running windows vista. But that shouldn't matter since I ran this game perfectly earlier today.

Upvote 0