• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Can we has realistic feeling?

Krane65

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 6, 2012
I see all the threads about how we seemingly want realistically deafening sounds in RO2... just like in real life. About how the rifles aren't loud enough and/or don't sound exactly like their real life counterparts... I got an idea!

How about we have realistic feeling too? That would be awesome! How about to where we can feel the cold? Yeah! I want THAT. Or smell all the gunpowder in the air. Why not add to where we can jump in and out of vehicles like in battlefield 3??? Yeahhhh! I wanna be a soldier when I grow up. So i can go run around and shoot guns at bad guys... And jump in tanks and airplanes and even drive battleships.

Can you do that TWI? Thanks!!! Now if you excusez me I has to go does my homework before my mommy yells at me. K thanx!.

PS: I so glad my mommy let me buy this game! Now make it like BF3 and I be happy.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I see all the threads about how we seemingly want realistically deafening sounds in RO2... just like in real life. About how the rifles aren't loud enough and/or don't sound exactly like their real life counterparts... I got an idea!

How about we have realistic feeling too? That would be awesome! How about to where we can feel the cold? Yeah! I want THAT. Or smell all the gunpowder in the air. Why not add to where we can jump in and out of vehicles like in battlefield 3??? Yeahhhh! I wanna be a soldier when I grow up. So i can go run around and shoot guns at bad guys... And jump in tanks and airplanes and even drive battleships.

Can you do that TWI? Thanks!!! Now if you excusez me I has to go does my homework before my mommy yells at me. K thanx!.

PS: I so glad my mommy let me buy this game! Now make it like BF3 and I be happy.

:rolleyes:

pl.ease execute this troll

Upvote 0