• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console can not sell or drop the m9. immediate fix needed.

The M9? Are you talking about the 9mm Pistol? If you are then you should know that it isn't a glitch, you spawn with it regardless of what perk you are and it cannot be dropped. It doesn't weigh anything so having it doesn't cause any issues, it's a free gun and while yes it's bad; it's still a nice weapon to have when you need to conserve ammo for your other weapons. There is no bug here.

Upvote 0
i disagree, it causes many, many, many issues, and its a hinderance to comfort, and enjoyment of play...its definitely a bug. from the bugged brains of whoever decided to keep that gun in your inventory. saying its a free gun, and forcing people to having something they don't want in their inventory is not a plus, or positive. its a damn trolling is what it is.

the first thing i do when i play, is burn out the m9 ammo. just because you play that way, doesn't mean we have to and so, you can keep it in your inventory if you want to. but i shouldn't have to deal with it...

Last edited:
Reactions: FlyinDolphin123
Upvote 0
I joined these forums specifically to make a post about this. However I placed it under suggestions where it arguably belongs. I too find it to be a hindrance. And have tried techniques like depleting it's ammunition supply and found this only makes the cycle more confusing as it pops in and out of existence. I disagree with the notion that it should be removed, but instead made into a glorious toggle option in the menu. An immortal solution.

Upvote 0
May of my friends and random people agree that we should be able to sell the 9mm and we should know, we play kf2 a lot. We're pretty much game testers at this point. (I have 5 chatracters at 25.) my main guy is commando so it really doesn't make a difference to me b/c double 9mm rocks with him, but when I play with other characters it gets annoying because A)it's too weak for anyone but commando B)cycling through an extra gun that you don't use when you're trying to get to your. Lass weapon can get you killed C) why would anyone use it unless you're a commando? If you need it to save up money then you're just not a good player to begin with because that's useless after wave 4... unless you're a commando.

Last thing in gill say about it, why is everyone so angry about us wanting to get it out of our inventory? How does having more choices annoy you? If you like it keep it, but for those of us that don't want it, let us get rid of it. Stop trying to force us to do something. It's annoying and the fact that you don't see that leads me to believe that you either suck at this game or don't play it enough. Either case, you shouldn't have a say. As someone who plays this all the time with a huge group of people that say the same thing, give us the option to drop it. Like I said, since I play as a commando i
l probably be keeping it.

Upvote 0