• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Campaign first training - impossible to finish

Polshevik

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Category: Gamemode contradiction
Reproduction: Sometimes (Note: Happens always after your last game have been classic mode)
Summary: Can't complete Training (probably when the last game has been classic)
Description: On the second weapon training (that is MP40), it is impossible to finish the course due to gamemode contradiction. The training gamemode is classic, and when the commander asks you to use zoom to take down the targets, you can't zoom in (because it's not in classic gamemode) and therefore you can't progress.
Online/Offline: Offline

I cannot confirm this. Joined a server running classic mode, left and chose the first tutorial mission. The first thing I noticed was the crosshair appearing due to the lower difficulty. I retried on veteran and hero. I could focus all the time, therefore being able to complete the basic training.

I don't know how I can see what gamemode I'm in when playing the tutorial. When leaving the map I get to see the regular server loading screen telling me the gamemode is classic. Otherwise I don't get to see what gamemode I'm in. And obviously, it's not classic.

I recommend checking your options to see if the box "disable focus on sprint key" is unchecked if you're focusing using Shift. Otherwise find out what caused this bug, since playing in classic is evidently not it.

Upvote 0