• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Camera is stuck after killing a boss on Survival (w/ cheats/certain custom maps)

MrRogersBestNeighbor

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 3, 2015
This has been a problem for about a year (maybe longer? Soon or some months after Endless Mode was released), but if you kill a boss on Survival at any time before the end of a game, the camera freezes on the boss. Which has rendered a few custom maps obsolete on Survival and is kind of annoying when wanting to enable cheats in solo to test bosses.
With Endless mode, that isn't an issue obviously.
Some of the custom maps it's rendered obsolete in survival are ATAKA-Z (Now ATAKAV2-Z, by far my favorite custom map to play, where there's a 50% chance of a boss spawning with the wave) and Insurrection (at least solo, Insurrection has always been broken when playing with a team).

It works, thanks! Would that work without cheats for those maps that spawn the boss early? That's primarily why I brought it up. Was kind of bummed, since that bug basically killed those maps.
I mean it isn't too big of an issue (wouldn't want you guys spending a whole lot of time and effort trying to fix this bug over others/working on content), but kind of annoying that those maps have since then been rendered unplayable in Survival. And anyone else who wants to create a map where the boss spawns early (whether it be a custom game mode like ATAKAV2-Z or an objective Survival Mode, like Insurrection) will only be playable on Endless Mode. Not sure if the same thing happens in Objective Mode, but if that's the case, it's also problematic for that as well obviously.

Upvote 0