• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mac Broken Game - Continued Sale Fraudulent

oregonian

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 14, 2014
Continuing to sell a game that consistently does not open for large segment of the owners is unethical.

While I'm sure you're not truly breaking any laws - it probably states in the terms of use that you have no obligation to fix any problems - it reflects very poorly on Tripwire and Valve, although I have to place almost 100% of the blame on TW because I've been enjoying countless other games through the steam client for years without issue.

I came to these forums hoping to fix whatever is causing my game to close after the splash screen, and then realized that not only has this problem been unresolved since 2009 (troubleshooting that only works for some people is not adequate), but it seems to be so enormous an issue that it will never be fixed entirely.

This is a fantastic FPS with a support team that is severely understaffed / non-existent.

Yep exactly I agree with you there. I don't use Mac but I do use Linux and Killing Floor Linux version is buggy as well and it not playable due to laggy fps. All other games run fine on my pc so it is not my pc.

I have contacted Valve about this since I did report to Tripwire few times ages ago but they have done nothing.

Upvote 0