• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bot Servers

LMAOser

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 31, 2011
Does anyone know of any servers with bots out there? There isn't a single server on my favorites list that has more than ten players at a time anymore. The only servers that seem to be occupied are either always full or have terrible ping.

Yes. We have bots on our server 24/7 as long as it doesn't crash and if I see that they go missing. By the most part they are always there until the server fills up.

CLOWNS HEROES SERVER

IP:
online.gif
208.167.246.176:7777

There is usually 20 bots and at times 50 depending on who resets them out of our admins.

Enjoy - add to your favorites, bring others, and make this your own server and in time maybe it will always be full of skilled and mature players as it used to be.

Reactions: Echo Black
Upvote 0
I can't stand playing with bots. It is rare for me to find an occupied 32 player server with decent ping that isn't filled with bots. Most people just join those servers to rank their levels but that I find to be extremely dull. I would rather level all my weapons legitimately against real players.

Upvote 0
I can't stand playing with bots. It is rare for me to find an occupied 32 player server with decent ping that isn't filled with bots. Most people just join those servers to rank their levels but that I find to be extremely dull. I would rather level all my weapons legitimately against real players.

I agree, but I'm low on options if I want to play the game. I was able to join a populated server for awhile today, but it really just seems like people aren't playing this game much right now. The servers that are populated have ridiculously high ping.

Upvote 0
I've played on bot servers that end up with a fair number of humans in them, which makes them more fun. I usually take the side with fewer humans to balance it out. The bots run around stupidly, but are extremely good shots, often nailing me from the hip from far away. The weird thing is, they sometimes shoot sideways. They'll be aiming 90% to my left yet headshot me.

Upvote 0
Got to love bot-servers, I use them for 'bot-harvesting' in order to level up as it takes to long againt human players...

Weapon unlocks should always be a players choice not something you have to 'earn' by grinding months on end - we paid for the whole game not just parts of it.

I feel the opposite, first, bot servers should not allow you to level up, second Unlocks are not supposed to be just made default.

Upvote 0
Does anyone know of any servers with bots out there? There isn't a single server on my favorites list that has more than ten players at a time anymore. The only servers that seem to be occupied are either always full or have terrible ping.

Where about are you?
We have a UK server with bots. We promote mature tactical play.
We have regular players on most nights to push out the bots.
I could not care less about ranking up or not with bots. Its not why we play.

You are more than welcome to come and play with us mate if you wish.

See you on the field.

Reactions: LMAOser
Upvote 0