• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

BLOOD BATH starting!!!

easton1234

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
North Georgia US
BLOODBATH
Gentlemen,
If you like to play the most semi-competitive pug style battles at least 1x a week, it is time to join us on the {sBc} Stalingrad Bridge Club server every Friday at 8:30 est.

We have been setting up battles for almost 3yrs now.

What it is:
-Normally an invite only battles in Rising Storm and Heroes of Stalingrad
-2 evenly seperated teams
-Both teams are in seperate team speak channels
-Normally we drop all of our clan/group tagz and use a *RT* and +BT+ tags (Redteam vs Blue)
-Usually play for 2-3hrs
-Majority of the maps are CD with a few TE Custom maps(More addrenaline pumping this way!)
-An Extremely laid back atmosphere but competitive

REQUIREMENTS
-Must have team speak (even if you don't want to talk you need to hear the comms
-Come as you please, once your in the pool you play when you can make it. Real life 1st!
-Just get a hold of an {sBc} club member or a member of the steam group
RO2 BLOODBATH Scrimz and they can give you the Team speak info

This is open to the public until the player pool is built back up. Then we will start to lock the server when we have a 16 on 16 - 20 on 20. Pubbing is fun but when you know you are fighting against a team that is communicating well the battle is way more intense. These battles are made up of diff. clans, groups, friends and pubberzzzz.

So hike up your skirtz and get ready to draw some BLOOD!!!

Last edited:
The BLOODBATH is a custom mode type. We like the classic sway, and bandaging, most everything else is Realism. And if it is ever in Action Mode I give you all permission to take me out back and put a bullet in my head!. LOL

SQBsam would love for u to chk it out. Funny when RO2 came out I was so used to Territory in RO1 I bucked at the 1st time I played Countdown. But you are right it is the Gem of RO2 and RS. HEHEHEHEHE I still haven't played CD in RS yet. So this Friday will be exciting. :IS2:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hmm ... sounds interesting.
8:30est? Sounds good. I'm not a great player, but I can hold my own at times (RS Lvl 32 - RO2 Lvl 76 I think). Now I just need to be invited.

I can haz invite?

EDIT:
Also, I have an issue DL'ing custom maps from the workshop, is there a .zip or .rar of the maps on the server you could send to me and I can extract somewhere?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Lets GO 2 nite fruitknockerzzzzz!!!

This is gonna be freakin fun!!!

And we need Gertz and TraXx there along with Kodo, Rab, Jawn, Met(missy), The one and only Killer B, and those other fellers!!!! I can apologize in public or in TS.. What do u want my RO loverzzz?

This is going to be epic! So many have set spots.. Lets go ladies!!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0