• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Beta 1 Bug Report

CANUEF

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 31, 2020
  • If skip trader is given quickly in Endless mode, the exclamation mark stays on the screen.
20211117111757_1.jpg
  • In any mode, if the game is paused and the player exits, the map leaves the statistics she made and the map does not change in any way. (1/6 40/& - No Player - Stuck Map/Server/ Check your servers and you'll find servers plugged in at 20 and 40 waves.)
  • If pause is given when slow motion enters at the end of the wave, it stays in slow motion state (until we start voting again)
  • The Dosh gun in the merchant shop has a visual bug that shows it's low on ammo.

Last edited:
  • If he is sharing extra weapons that you are looking at the list of DLC sharers when he enters the server, the icons will disappear when you do it up and down quickly with the middle mouse button.
20211118141949_1.jpg
  • The plating icon of this weapon looks blank when viewed from the inside.
20211117220637_1.jpg
  • If you fight in the area I showed in the picture, you will always see a zed stuck there.
20211117212158_1.jpg
20211117212909_1.jpg
  • and now it would be healthier for the Patriarch to use a syringe where he is, instead of going somewhere and pressing a syringe. Especially this applies to the HoE I am saying.
20211117172616_1.jpg
  • If you exit the game when a zed catches you, the capture animation sound remains plugged in.

Upvote 0
  • In any mode, if the game is paused and the player exits, the map leaves the statistics she made and the map does not change in any way. (1/6 40/& - No Player - Stuck Map/Server/ Check your servers and you'll find servers plugged in at 20 and 40 waves.)
In what way is the match being paused? The only supported method of pausing a game is in Endless mode with the new feature.

• and now it would be healthier for the Patriarch to use a syringe where he is, instead of going somewhere and pressing a syringe. Especially this applies to the HoE I am saying.

This is not a bug, it's a feature request.

• If you exit the game when a zed catches you, the capture animation sound remains plugged in.
This is a known issue.

Thanks for the reports.

Upvote 0
In what way is the match being paused? The only supported method of pausing a game is in Endless mode with the new feature.

This is not a bug, it's a feature request.

This is a known issue.

Thanks for the reports.
  1. True, look for the endless mode on the servers and you will see over 15 stuck waves indicating that it has been played on other platforms, but you will find that the match is over and the map has not changed.
  2. i know xD
  3. No Problem
lol, oh sorry my mistake is that I thought the pause option was in other modes, I don't know, it's like pausing the game with the players and taking a tea break. However, sometimes when playing in endless mode the pause button disappears completely and never comes back, I don't know why I'm going through this, but I think it's a mistake.

• I'm playing alone on the server alone.
  • I immediately used the pause button and resumed the game using the pause button again.
  • The server instantly became 6 people.
  • One person incorrectly used the pause button, and no one voted.
  • After a few waves, the person I told who started the pause vote incorrectly cannot start the pause vote again.
  • The pause vote cannot be used again until the server restarts or until the map changes. Because there is no pause button in the middle.
That's all

Last edited:
Upvote 0