• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Best type of scope for K98

Kind of sad I am not even allowed to view this scope :(

Dear User:

Unfortunately, access to this particular category or item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in your home country. Based on our discussions with concerned government agencies and eBay community members, we have taken these steps to reduce the chance of inappropriate items being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases this policy may prevent users from accessing items that do not violate the law. At this time, we are working on less restrictive alternatives. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.

Thank You.

Hit the return button to return to the previous page.

Upvote 0
Kind of sad I am not even allowed to view this scope :(
Yeah, same here, ebay really sucks balls.
:mad:

also ich kanns sehn. der verfassungsschutz hat mich wohl noch nich aufm kieker ^^
No, that's because egay is filtering by IPs.
If you're using a proxy or an IP that's not on their blacklist, you can view the page fine.
A fine example of what we call vorrauseilender Gehorsam.
I'm not even sure whether there is a proper English word for this...

Upvote 0
You can drill and tap them to put a scope on or you can get one of the non drill and tap mounts, same with a Nagant, I have been pondering getting one of the no drill and tap rear sight base scope mounts for my M44.

Personally I'd be skeptical of anything like this being genuine off of eBay, I also wouldn't ever permanently modify a surplus rifle by drilling and tapping it, plus mounting the thing will definitely be tricky, but hey that's me.

Upvote 0