• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

BEHOLD! For the Veteran Rifleman Unlock

I unlocked the veteran status for rifleman in RO2 and i see on realism servers no pistols and no enemy loadout (enemy rifles) for the rifleman with veteran status.
Why?
This is a thread from 2011. You really shouldn't have posted in this thread.

Anyway, enemy loadouts are set to Hero rank (Level 80 rank 5) by default. Pistols are also only given to Machine gunners, snipers, squad leaders, and commanders in the realism and classic game modes.

Upvote 0
!!!!
:mad:

Mosin Rifle?
What?...

What?!!!!

al my 65 hours for veteran unlock to get the rifle i can get everywhere on the floor? I mean literally i can just kill the random guy anywhere on spartanovka and get a mosin rifle. It will take like 1 mins.

I think veteran unlock should be something // hmm something more substantial... go figure. maybe germans were willing to die for the mosin rifle, maybe used it as wood at Pitomnik..

I Agree, i thought i'll get a M4A1 or something, you know, some uberpro weapon that would've made me ImBa. no srls, i was happy for the Nagant, since i liked the sights a lot. Suddenly i could Choose over my belove Kar and my also beloved Mosin, i could take any of it without changing team. do you even have ANY IDEA of how happy i was?:mad: of course not, you dont give the rifle the love they want. If you love a rifle, it'll love you back. but you hate it, so it hates you, and you get it as an unlock, so you'll never forget how you made the moist Nugget feel.

/rant

:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

65 hours

and now you're pissed?

Heaven forbid you play the game for fun :rolleyes:

But DiedTrying, they forced me to work on this game for 65 hours, I hated it the whole time but I kept telling myself "peregrine, you keep going and you'll get that veteran unlocked weapon, keep going for that, the moment will be something you remember for ever!" And so I kept playing this game, I was forced to keep shooting Russians, this whole time.

Upvote 0