• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Game] Batman: Arkham Asylum

fiftyone

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 6, 2006
Its pretty impressive Sam.
The fight controls work pretty well with mouse & keyboard.
When I was a kid I turned my bedroom into the Bat-cave, so I'm a fan, whats more I like the dark side aspect of the caracter.

Don't know if I'd buy the game tho !

Psycho_Sam

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 6, 2006
Birmingham, UK
www.rawgames.co.uk
Its pretty impressive Sam.
The fight controls work pretty well with mouse & keyboard.
When I was a kid I turned my bedroom into the Bat-cave, so I'm a fan, whats more I like the dark side aspect of the caracter.

Don't know if I'd buy the game tho !
Lol, yes its the more serious side that I like, which I why I prefered the Dark Knight to the other films. I don't mind comic book type games/films if they are portrayed as being real rather than as a fictional world. If that makes any sence!

Just installing the demo. :D

Jamer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 14, 2006
Canada
WOW!,
I'm not even really a batman fan but I being hearing good things about this game. I just played the demo and holycrap Batman!
Impressive and I too thought the controls worked well.

PNV

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 21, 2006
The Peninsula
The game is really awesome, I must say. I'm also glad that they are actually giving some attention to the PC version.

SheepDip

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
The Elitist Prick Club
Got it over steam, quite a way through it now and it is excellent. Combat is so crunchy and entertaining, and the balance of gameplay is excellent. Voice acting is top notch and I'm really enjoying the visuals.

The 3rd Scarecrow bit was brilliant and quite possibly in my top 10 gaming moments of all time.

DraKon2k

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Vienna, Austria
Has anyone maybe got a savegame from around 20-30%? In my old version >.> I was at 32%, now I bought the game from steam but the old savegame won't work, but I don't wanna play it all again from the beginning.