• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Basic things that are still not fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a name for a fallacy when a single person makes assertion that most people do/don't do something without any basis for such assertion whatsoever?
No one says anything on the forum about it. Thus TWI doesn't hear the community complaining about it. Thus no one cares. Besides it has absolutely no impact on gameplay.

Upvote 0
As you can see Tom_hr has a smaller computer screen than I do, but in-game he has small text which makes me not want to read it, which I otherwise would.

Smallscreen.png

This is a simple matter of buying a new computer screen, but for some reason Tom_hr refuses to fix such a simple matter.

Upvote 0
Really, non sequitor and false equivalency, that's all you got?

WHOOSH!

The point of my post is $$$, but seeing as how you can only see the sarcasm I'll explain;

The coders, programmers, and modelers over at TWI don't work for free. Any time you sit them down and have them work on something you have to pay them for their time. They have a set list of things that need to get done first, and then they look in their suggestion box. Suggestions like this are not as simple to fix as you think they are, and time is money.

Good job missing the point though buddy. Oh! Stop using the dictionary like you're some kind of all-knowing jackass. Talk like a normal human to another, right now you're just pulling words from your nether-regions to look brilliant.

Also, new computer screen = $$$ in case you missed that. /winking smiley

Last edited:
Upvote 0
1. Why does this thread exist? It's a blatant rehash of multiple threads that have been thoroughly discussed. The TWI team has been informed of most, if not all of these issues.

2. Some of these "issues" aren't even issues. They are just individualized preferences that certain people would like to see added to the game.

3. The rudeness and vehemence that 'Tom_hr' displays while introducing said "issues" promotes a more negative response than a positive one. If I'm met with a similar attitude in my line of business, I usually ignore the person completely/refuse them service. These are human beings you're addressing, not your personal servants who cater to your every whim.

4. The unabashed hijacking of threads by 'Tom_hr', redirecting them to this thread and claiming, "basic things first," is completely unnecessary. It's a suggestion forum, not an attention contest.

I'm not trying to be mean or attack anyone here. I'm just trying to shed some light on why several forumites don't take any of these threads seriously...

Upvote 0
-when you have to weapons in one slot and if one is empty when changing weapons from other slot you go back to the empty weapon first

-when you accidentally pick up another pistol and then discard it you lose more than half the ammo

-unable to choose with which weapon to spawn at level 6

-no animation for changing firing modes(like in Battlefield 2142) although there is animation for turning on the flashlight

-unable to load single shells into hunting shotgun

-scope for SCAR when zoomed in is still not upgraded with better quality textures

-statistics of who killed what and how accurate

-hands are longer than they should be, something is off here, as is most apparent when reloading LAW

-you still automatically reload weapons when they are empty, you should at least have an option to turn this off, it causes a lot of unnecessary deaths.

-it is more than 2 times more cost effective to sell the hunting shotgun and then buy it again than it is to buy the ammo for it.

As you can see Agent Wilkes has full gloves, but ingame he has fingerless gloves which makes me not want to use him, which I otherwise would.

2d9nwo0.jpg

This is a simple matter of assigning already full gloves(like from Mr.Foster) to him, but for some reason Tripwire refuses to fix such a simple matter.

Continue the list...I'm sure I forgot something.

One man speaking the truth,
No one likes when it fits
So we tell soothing lies
And betray our own lips

The ammo that disappears from any weapon is intended in KF world. First game that ammo disappears.

The HS used to reload single bullets... but the anim used to reload two bullets even when you have to reload only one....

There're a lot of details about Kf that are not considered bugs and are intended to work that way.

You're not the first one to post this kind of stuff...

Plus the hazmat suit guy has full gloves too =P and inside the game not =P

well nothing interesting to add about this topic.

Close this post or more random stuff will come to play with us =)

Upvote 0
fire axe grenade launchers have not been added to the game yet. why is this?

it's OBVIOUS that it should be added in, because i requested it and all my ideas are amazing. what a BLATANT disregard for what EVERYONE wants added to the game. it doesn't matter that noone else complained about it, i'm just assuming that it should be so obvious of a problem that there is not a grenade launcher fire axe attachment that everyone agrees with me.

the only reason they must have not added it in by now is that twi hates us and have abandoned us because they have become corrupted from the success of KF and only care about money

/sarcasm off

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.