• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bad mouse btn configuration options is just ruinning this game for me

DeadPlayer123;n2270384 said:
Do it means you have to swap everytime you want to male ? There is any way to make this automatic when you get in male mode ?
My point is, for example, if you are playing with commando, and want to parry or do power male attack you need to remember and have time to press F5 or F6 to swap the mouse btn everytime or there is a way to do this automatically ?

No, you misunderstood...
Start game with my script (double click .exe or .ahk file if you have AutoHotkey installed).
Now the Berserk Mode is still disabled.
Start new game with Commando. Press F5. My script can't interact with the game but only with the keyboard, so it doesn't know that you have choosen Commando perk. Now button are inverted. Change weapon with "2" or "3" and you are ok. From now, only when you press "1" to equip melee weapon (not male :D) the script invert your mouse buttons.
If you start with Berserker you don't need to "synchronize" your weapon, because you start with the crovel.
Try for yourself .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
clconx;n2270390 said:
No, you misunderstood...
Start game with my script (double click .exe or .ahk file if you have AutoHotkey installed).
Now the Berserk Mode is still disabled.
Start new game with Commando. Press F5. My script can't interact with the game but only with the keyboard, so it doesn't know that you have choosen Commando perk. Now button are inverted. Change weapon with "2" or "3" and you are ok. From now, only when you press "1" to equip melee weapon (not male :D) the script invert your mouse buttons.
If you start with Berserker you don't need to "synchronize" your weapon, because you start with the crovel.
Try for yourself .

Interisting, I have the autohotkey, and also I know how to program it. It may work, I will give a try, maybe its an palliative solution until they dont fix it.

Upvote 0
Ok, I made an simplified version of your script, its working but dosent have the allways run function, I dont know if TW would consider allways run a cheat so I removed it :

ZerkMode=0
Melee=0

F5::
ZerkMode=1
Melee=1
return

F6::
ZerkMode=0
return

1:
$1::
send {1}
Melee=1
return

2:
$2::
send {2}
Melee=0
return

3:
$3::
send {3}
Melee=0
return

4:
$4::
send {4}
Melee=0
return

#if (ZerkMode && Melee)
RButton::Mbutton
Mbutton::RButton
#if

Thanks for the script by the way, I thought to do this some time a go but I guess I am too lazy :)

Upvote 0
For who that may be interested, the fixed version ( clconx script with out allways run ) :

ZerkMode=0
Melee=0

F5::
ZerkMode=1
Melee=1
return

F6::
ZerkMode=0
return

1:
$1::
send {1}