RS Ay Lmao Valley

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

StmRtn

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 4, 2014
Finland
Little, fictional map in a lack of a better name.

Jungle, trenches, tunnels, village and a sort of a palace in there with 5 objectives.

Tunnels have some issues with collisions and you are suppose to crouch if you cant fit trough while standing.

Had problems with fixed mg's and destroyable objectives so I left them out.

Overhead map was made by: [HS]=>®omano, so big thanks to him for helping me out, even though he's not into this ego thing, he deserves recognition.

Also includes few Easter eggs.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/m5442z618y9ldy2/RSTE-AyLmaoValley.roe

G_Sajer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 4, 2011
Minnesota
The map has been download and execution tested on TWI's Crucible. All seems well. Nice use of structures, lanes and alleys.

Laggy

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 23, 2013
As already mentioned a visually beautiful map, and gameplay wise is an absolute hell to fight through, that tunnel system followed by the Commissar's House building? Many lives were lost. Thank you & Romano for your hard work!

StmRtn

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 4, 2014
Finland
Laggy;n2267342 said:
As already mentioned a visually beautiful map, and gameplay wise is an absolute hell to fight through, that tunnel system followed by the Commissar's House building? Many lives were lost. Thank you & Romano for your hard work!

Yes, its the commissars house building, turned into a rotten palace.

There has not been much feedback about the gameplay of this map, so Im wondering that is this thing added to any other server except Crucible.

BloodMalice

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 4, 2013
I'm a bit hesitant to host it on Bloodbath given how it crashes when just trying to run it with 64 bots. I also noticed that your SWS doesn't download the map into the ROGame directory, let alone the RS maps.

Last edited:

Laggy

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 23, 2013
BloodMalice;n2267350 said:
I'm a bit hesitant to host it on Bloodbath given how it crashes when just trying to run it with 64 bots. I also noticed that your SWS doesn't download the map into the ROGame directory, let alone the RS maps.

Just tried running it with 64 bots since you mentioned it, no crash so far, did it crash immediately upon you spawning 64 bots or later?

The maps still work from the workshop directory don't they?

BloodMalice

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 4, 2013
I'll try hosting it on our extra server and see if anything happens. If all goes well in a private test, we'll host it for a pilot run this Sunday.