• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Autobalance

Lucan946

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
The current auto balance system is incredibly annoying. In the middle of an intense firefight, the game says "Hey buddy! Want to be on the German team? Why don't you take a look at these class options!" By the time you've exited out and gotten back to your own position, you're already dead, and even if you weren't, the game forced you to suicide. Instead of doing that, the game should wait until the end of the round and then move people around (at least IMO.)

Me and my brother were playing together most of yesterday and unluckily for him he seemed to get autobalanced every 2-3 maps. Bearing in mind we were playing alot of countdown this was incredibly frustrating.

At one point on fallenfighters we were defending, the round had just commenced, he set up his MG got 3 early kills and was just about to get a few more and then BAM, dead. He was autobalanced to the other side.

I would suggest that to imrove the autobalance either make it so it autobalances dead players only, or balances only at the end of rounds so ppl are not killed mid round in a mode that is 1 life only per objective.

Upvote 0