• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Apartment Bayonet Fun!

DAT

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 3, 2006
Fort Sill, OK
lately everytime I play Apartments I have been going Russian Rifleman. I would say over 80% of my kills are bayonet and I have been averaging about 20 kills per map. That map is so easy to bayonet people.

I love it when I hear a MKB shooting. I wait till he is reloading and then charge and the way he runs from me is hilarious as he knows he is gonna die. Once in the Propaganda House we had a MKB tearing us up in the basement. I ran in and stabbed him, stabbed a MG34 hip shooting, a rifleman at the top of the stairs, a MP40 climbing through the window and another MKB taking aim from the bathroom all in about 20 seconds before another MKB took me down.

I was immediately accused of hacking of course but my team mates capped the house and the park within minutes of that bayo charge. The only regret is that it does not give you points but oh well.

lately everytime I play Apartments I have been going Russian Rifleman. I would say over 80% of my kills are bayonet and I have been averaging about 20 kills per map. That map is so easy to bayonet people.

I love it when I hear a MKB shooting. I wait till he is reloading and then charge and the way he runs from me is hilarious as he knows he is gonna die. Once in the Propaganda House we had a MKB tearing us up in the basement. I ran in and stabbed him, stabbed a MG34 hip shooting, a rifleman at the top of the stairs, a MP40 climbing through the window and another MKB taking aim from the bathroom all in about 20 seconds before another MKB took me down.

I was immediately accused of hacking of course but my team mates capped the house and the park within minutes of that bayo charge. The only regret is that it does not give you points but oh well.

Hah nice! I did some epic bayo charges on station (personal fave map for bayo). Think my top count was 9 over the course of a few minutes simply charging around and around objective B before someone finally decided to pay attention and kill me. Cant beat a good ol' bayo charge.

Upvote 0