• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Anyway to increase bleach bypass?

The ROGame.ini has the post-process filter settings, tune scene_desaturation as desired.

Is that actually bleach bypass? I thought it was just colour....

For a quick'n'easy solution, set Post Processing in the video menu to "war movie".

Yeah, I tried that, but it's not quite what I'm looking for :(

Upvote 0
Get any FXAA injector you like and just post the files where the RO2 exe is so that would be "\Steam\steamapps\common\Red Orchestra 2\Binaries\Win32"

And it works, in game to turn it off or on just click the pause button on your keyboard

Thankyou so much! I've been trying to use an injector for ages, but was placing it in the wrong directory.

I've managed to get a nice profile for the game; it looks a lot more Saving Private Ryan/Band of Brothers. Ill upload some pictures if anyone is interested?

Upvote 0
Can't take screenshots with printscreen. You have to take screenshots through Steam, default key is F12.

When I take screenshots with steam, it shows the game without the injector. It's like the injector is a layer, and steam takes a screenshot of the layer beneath it.

I would advise caution using an injector mod in RO.I use these fxaa type mods in most of my single player games.They can greatly improve graphics although Punkbusters has been known to see these as cheats.

While I would love to use them in RO for me its just not worth the risk being labeled a cheater is something I just couldn't live with.

Hmmm, I know I've never had any problems using one with BF3, however I have sent a message to Yoshiro asking about it. I'll stay away from multiplayer until then.

Upvote 0
When I take screenshots with steam, it shows the game without the injector. It's like the injector is a layer, and steam takes a screenshot of the layer beneath it.

I used WEGAME (client) to take screens of Skyrim injector mod it gave two shots one with and one without.I haven't tested it with ro but it worked really well with Skyrim.

Hmmm, I know I've never had any problems using one with BF3, however I have sent a message to Yoshiro asking about it. I'll stay away from multiplayer until then.

Yea im not really sure on this one I have heard many things.People say it will and other swear it want.I just didn't want to risk it and why I gave a warning.

Upvote 0
Right, here's one screen. Good old fraps worked. I like it because its quite desaturated and gritty, and I think really suits the Stalingrad atmosphere.

TD1Fo.jpg

Upvote 0
Right, here's one screen. Good old fraps worked. I like it because its quite desaturated and gritty, and I think really suits the Stalingrad atmosphere.

TD1Fo.jpg

This reminds me of the early Spartanovka videos, I have always liked it for some reason.

I did quite the opposite, using a more advanced injector. I used INJSMAA (which is what the guy who made INJFXAA has gone on to create).

I made the colours less grey/blue, and added vibrancy (saturation that only affects highly coloured objects, creating a sort of contrasted saturation).

http://i.imgur.com/lLZaQ.jpg

You can change colours with SMAA? I only thought fxaa did that, but I don't think they are created by the same people but yeah if it does change colours I would recommend you guys to do smaa because it looks better and has a lower performance drop then fxaa.

Upvote 0