• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Anyone else not getting their XP saved from previous play session.

Just ruling out possibilities - you were on a server that had xp progress enabled? Meaning not a modded server/12 or 32 player count etc?

I'm sure this isn't the case, but just to check that off the list.

I'd attempt to verify game cache before playing again to see if that mitigated the problem, although I fear the XP you had gained last night is lost for good.

Upvote 0
Just ruling out possibilities - you were on a server that had xp progress enabled? Meaning not a modded server/12 or 32 player count etc?

I'm sure this isn't the case, but just to check that off the list.

I'd attempt to verify game cache before playing again to see if that mitigated the problem, although I fear the XP you had gained last night is lost for good.

I dont play on servers with more than 6 slots. Never have except the once to try it. I dont know if it was a custom server otherwise.... it was a straight Outpost map with five others.

Not bothered about the xp tbh.... but the problem persisting.
I played a game today and go back to lvl23. On restarting later in the day it was at the same xp, so I guess it could have been the server in question.

Ill keep an eye on it. But its difficult to know when a server isnt supporting xp gain - unless TW decide to put a clear flag/token to inform players.

Upvote 0