• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Anyone Else getting black square graphical glitches?

Merkin666

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 25, 2011
I got little specks of black squares moving all around my screen.

Graphical glitches all over, shadows glitching like crazy, my hand had giant spikes shooting out of it like my fingers are stretched to spikes holding my gun, more keep appearing as I play match till I got like 6 spikes shooting off my hand like a sun.

When I first installed I didn't delete beta, I had the specks but my FPS were stable at 40+ just like end of beta where the game ran great, minus the specks. Then i tried single player. FPS was 5-15 on ultra. I quickly exited and tried MP again, frames were 2-15 on MP now to...wtf.

I figured it was the beta files messing up full game because steam asked me to De-Frag the game when I installed it. So I deleted everything RO2 from my computer and steam apps folder,re downloaded, reinstalled and started over.

That leaves me where I am now with the graphical glitches and black squares but im still getting decent fps for the most part. But Im crashing like crazy. Afraid to try Single Player again cause it will probably destroy my game again.

Can anyone help? this is the weirdest bugs I have ever encountered in a game. The Beta ran like a dream on my system on Ultra after last patch. The black squares are there no matter what graphics level I set game at.

Please Help!!!

I've experience some graphical anomalies (black/darkened textures) but I chalked that up to my specs being absolute crap (reason why I'm currently building a proper rig to play more RO2 in the future).

I did have some weird texture stretching when I open the hatch of a tank and pop out. Can't even see anything because of it, so I avoid using tanks in the mean time.

Upvote 0
my game wont work its stuck at the tank part

my game wont work its stuck at the tank part

well for 1 good game but the singele player inposilble on the german tank training after i got the part where the guy says to put He shells in your tank then fier at the houses i say wondered which house to shot at so i went and destroyes the ones on the firing range for mgs and the tank ap shells the i shot the houses behind me then the ones to the side and i got nothing pleas help me:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Reactions: dogbadger
Upvote 0