• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Any way to kill PVP Boss?

GrooveSan

Aug 30, 2015
I will be honest: I play PVP just for the achievements, and once I'll get them I'll never come back to PVP mode again.
And now the question: is there ANY way to kill Patrick not using a C4 nuke exploit?
PVP boss balance is soo good (sarcasm) Patty wins every time

I've been playing PVP recently and the Patty usually wins if the players treat the Patty as an AI. The Player Patty will kill you if you think you can tank the hit. The best way to kill the Patty is to spread out and unload when he enters your area and use obstacles to survive damage. If you're the target, just dodge and let the other five players to gun him down. When he switches targets, go in for the damage. It requires coordination, but is easier to kill than a 6 player HoE Patty.

The other way to do it, WHICH REALLY NEEDS TO BE FIXED! is to be a speedy berserker, or anything that is fast and to kite the Player Patty around a circle with doors. Just keep running and closing doors behind you, and if he changes direction, you do the same. Due to the mechanic that damages Player Zeds if they don't deal damage, you can kill the Patty without ever attacking. You win, Zeds lose, and it is absolute BULL.(Note to Devs; Please read this: Now I'd suggest swapping players if the Patty has to heal from non damage damage, and when the non damage damage starts, allow the other players to spawn in so they can play. You can also allow the Patty to break doors with his melee.)

Upvote 0