• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Any dedicated servers running KF-Surv?

Upvote 0
Just means that it fills the server log with a bunch of gibberish that points out what the engine percieves as flaws in the maps. Shouldn't be a problem if you don't use your logs for stats (I frequently restart my server which clears the log anyway). Only problem I think would be if it crashes the server. Only way to find out is to try though, so like I said I'll add it to rotation later this week and PM you when its up.

Upvote 0
I'll host the map over the weekend and I too want to try it out, though can't guarantee it will be the only map on cycle. International players welcome, you be the judge of whether the ping is ok for you or not.

Server info:
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=38394

Unfortunately my IP address is dynamic so you should filter your server list by Suicidal and sort the list by Server Name or Map.

Upvote 0
I'll host the map over the weekend and I too want to try it out, though can't guarantee it will be the only map on cycle. International players welcome, you be the judge of whether the ping is ok for you or not.

Server info:
[url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=38394[/URL]

Unfortunately my IP address is dynamic so you should filter your server list by Suicidal and sort the list by Server Name or Map.

Can I join a game via the console to an IP?

Upvote 0
Off topic: I played on a nice map, really big, it was a closed subway, really dirty, really great artwork and level design, hard to hold.

Some parts of it you could get inside the subway train.

Anyone know the name?

I wish servers only ran nice beautiful maps, I hate lame designed maps and Dooms, ugh!

Tripwire could launch a few more official maps and tight down the white list considerably.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Off topic: I played on a nice map, really big, it was a closed subway, really dirty, really great artwork and level design, hard to hold.

Anyone know the name?

I wish servers only ran nice beautiful maps, I hate lame designed maps and Dooms, ugh!

Tripwire could launch a few more official maps and tight down the white list considerably.

It look like japan subway? It might be KF-Goingunderground or that japan subway, but i can't remind name

Upvote 0

Anyone know the name?

Totally agree mate, and now that Doom2 is off the list (for now), people flock to KF-Defence, which is even uglier for not at least having nostalgic appeal.

In case the map you liked is not Tachikawa, it is probably KF-FilthsCross (I think its up to v5, and JustFilth is revamping it again I believe). Check the Level Design Final release forum, all serious maps get released there with screenshots and you can usually tell by people's comments if the map is worth downloading or not.

Upvote 0