• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Anti-Achievements

Instead of achievement, how about when some of these are carried out, the idiotic player responsible down-levels a little?
This way, spammers and idiots don't level up as quick as others, causing them to learn how to play properly.
Harsh... but I for some reason want to agree with you...
... "ACHIEVEMENTS"... meaning people want them to extend their E-peen.
this would surely not work out well.

unless of course the only way to get them is if another player accomplishes it.

giant text on screen:

"(player 1) met the requirements for the anti-achievement (insert 1), everyone besides him has unlocked it."

chat:
player 2: heh.. humiliation.
player 3: sucker!!
player 2: lets make fun of him.
player 4: 0MFG N@WB !!! get skillz~ like my l3wt p0wnz0rgs
player 1: *RAGE QUIT*

Now that's a better idea. Although I can see groups/mates getting together and still wasting a game trying to get them.

Upvote 0
Instead of achievement, how about when some of these are carried out, the idiotic player responsible down-levels a little?
This way, spammers and idiots don't level up as quick as others, causing them to learn how to play properly.
How about both, but you only get the achievement the first time (and when you get it you get plenty of warning that you just levelled down a bit)

But that creates a new hazard for when people want to deliberately downlevel for whatever reason...

Upvote 0