• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Another tanking whine

GonzoX said:
In the end it doesn't really matter what I or you think. We can argue about this for weeks and doesn't mean a thing. The developers will either leave it the same or implement what they think is fair, ballanced and realistic. I trust they will do the right thing.

Totally agree. And I do respect your desire to want to tank alone. I also, however, feel that the lack of delay in position switching and instant in/outs is a huge detraction from the realistic aspect. I'm pretty certain the devs have hinted at if not outright said (someone better with forum search could probably find quotes) they *are* implementing both animations/times for in and out and fully realized vehicle interiors with switching delays/animations. For me that's not about hurting solo-tanking, it's about the realism.

It's just fun to bash those "Get out of my tank!!11!!" types until they're in :)

Upvote 0