• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

After an extended RO vacation....

MistaCreepy

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 2, 2006
Long Beach, CA
Last night I decided to fire up RO for the first time in a couple of months. Its not that I got sick of the game, its just new games grabbed my short attention span by the balls.

Anyways let me say that the drastic improvements I encountered after such a short time impressed me, and Ill be back playing RO for awhile...

Those screams!!! My god theyre awesome. With that music playing low in the backround (Just loud enough to hear it) and the screams of battle, the immersion factor of this game just increased tenfold.... I got goosebumps my friends, and with the 50 player server playing a map that I cant remember the name of (A forest during a snowstorm... russians attacking, germans have multiple trench systems falling back... any help?) I remembered why I fell in love with this game way back last year when Ostfront first dropped. Keep up the good work TW! :cool: