• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 add experience for tank and vehicle

As it is now, an experienced tanker can destroy an inexperienced one. Adding lvls and progression would be awesome but all the buffs would overpower them beyond scale.

I've thought about this before, but it would unbalance the game too much.

Ruin,
I am just talking about FACT TO SEE OUR EXPERIENCE LINE.
It's not interesting to see : NOTHING.

I would like to see just cosmetic unlocks (barrel stripes for panzer 4, something for t34) or maybe a special attachment (panzer 4 coupula mg and t34 becomes OT-34 :D)

Hetzer,

Sorry dude, you are wrong.
Cosmetic...It's ruin of Tactics.
Real Tankist use Tank. Not supertank etc.
I am talking about experience line. Tankist should read it ALSO.

Even if no buffs are granted, it should still be tracked. I would vote for the cosmetic changes.

Jank I disagree.

The ONLY Cosmetic I WOULD WANT on my Panzer it's special graphism.

On turret or on hull, I want to see nickname on my Panzer. Example : "ANNA", writting on the hull.
On my guns, I want to see Circles who mean each T 34 down.
(it's the only way I can be agree with the cosmetic on panzer)

I don't want to see custom "Supertank" with skirt (doesn't existed in Stalingrad), flam thrower, etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So you want absolutely nothing except on the class select menu you want it to say lvl 50 next to your tank?

That seems utterly pointless. I could agree with Hetzer's call for cosmetics and no upgrades, but what your asking for is a waste of time.

No, thats NOT utterly pointless!
Having the highest level on the server gives you HERO status, as well as well as the battlefield recomendation,
which means you can select your favorite role first.

So the player which the highest tank-commander level can select the tank first, the same way it works now for infantry roles.

Seems fair to me...

Upvote 0
Having the highest level on the server gives you HERO status, as well as well as the battlefield recomendation,

So the player which the highest tank-commander level can select the tank first, the same way it works now for infantry roles.

Seems fair to me...

Unfortunatly that is not true. Battlefield reccomandatio you get only 2nd round and most Tanker gets them too Cause even noob Tankers rack up huge killing Scores.
As a Veteran i still selecting after people who load maps faster. Since the last zpdate I get additional lag befor Holding my class so I only get leftovers.

Upvote 0

Seems fair to me...

Even if this were true (it isn't), he's talking about the level of the actual tank not the class which is invisible unless there is some sort of cosmetic effect.

Upvote 0
I would like to see just cosmetic unlocks (barrel stripes for panzer 4, something for t34) or maybe a special attachment (panzer 4 coupula mg and t34 becomes OT-34 :D)

I think a grimy t-34 with chopped fenders would be wicked.

7dwxbwt.jpg

Upvote 0